
I invented this rule for myself to be applied to every decision I might have to make in the future. I would sort out all the arguments and see which belonged to fear and which to creativeness, and other things being equal, I would make the decision which had the larger number of creative reasons on its side. I think it must be a rule something like this that makes jonquils and crocuses come pushing through the cold mud. - Katherine Butler Hathaway
Another quote I read recently that I love "Don't move the way fear makes you move, move the way love makes you move."
Why do I love these quotes? Because they help me to live consciously.
"Don't waste life in doubts and fears; spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hours duties will be the best preparation for the hours and ages that follow it." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
ReplyDeleteI think I can, I think I can, I think I can....