
I like to go outdoors. I wouldn't say that I'm an outdoors person, but I like to go outdoors. Soon after our move I found myself wondering if we should have moved, no, wishing that we had moved farther out of the city. Craving the country life. I wanted horses, chickens, and sprawling green pastures with little yellow flowers for ground cover (what a contradiction I am sometimes).My name is Stefanie and I'm an idealist.
Riding my bike the next day I went left instead of right and just look what I discovered just two minutes ride away from our abode. I grinned, and laughed, and said "Thank you, thank you, thank you."
We love it here by the way.
Wishing all a wonderful weekend,
Stef
Riding my bike the next day I went left instead of right and just look what I discovered just two minutes ride away from our abode. I grinned, and laughed, and said "Thank you, thank you, thank you."
We love it here by the way.
Wishing all a wonderful weekend,
Stef
No comments:
Post a Comment