
I think all mornings should be easy and all evenings should be peaceful. I'm obviously not a mom. This was taken at sunset from our room Saturday. It started raining so we decided to stay in and have a FOUR CHEESE pizza delivered right to our door. Um, yummmm. That Fat Tony knows how to make some good grub. When we finished the rain had stopped I took this from our balcony. Peace.
The morning wasn't so easy but I will spare you the details on that for now. I trust you had a good weekend? I hope you'll tell me all about it soon.
To all a good night,
Stef
Those pictures are AMAZZZING! They have a Maxfield Parrish feeling to them. Awesome job.:) I'm sorry your morning wasn't easy, and I'm glad your day ended well. Love you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics! I could use a restful weekend
ReplyDelete