Saturday, September 19, 2009


It's raining here tonight. A perfectly hard steady rain. A perfectly good night to stay at home with my wonderfully chubby cat on my lap and talk to you. It has been a while hasn't it? I feel like a school girl with my hands in my pockets, head down, rocking from my toes to my heels in embarrassment. I do have a few things to share with you though, hoping I can make up for lost time.

Do you know this quote?
Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some
blunders and absurdities no doubt have crept in; forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to
be cumbered with your old nonsense. This day is all that is good and fair. It is
too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on yesterday.
It was written by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Interesting man it seems. Anyways this was on my mind when I woke up today. Words to live by I think. So I went for a bike ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment