Saturday, September 19, 2009

Talent?

Use what talent you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best.
I keep telling myself this as I'm learning the violin. I haven't told you that I started taking lessons yet have I? A lifelong dream really. I do feel sorry for my neighbors...and my chubby kitty. He has been spending a lot of time under the bed lately. I had to take the picture with a glass of wine because umm... who am I kidding? Everybody knows I like red wine. Seriously though, playing the violin is notably easier if you are drinking wine on your breaks...I'm just sayin.
Sweet Dreams,
Stef

4 comments:

  1. You go, girl! I can't even say that I'm surprised; you're always doing SOMETHING "out of the ordinary" LOVE YOU! ~V

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you for stretching your wings, little sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thank you so much for your very kind words about my blog. I am glad you enjoyed reading it, and of course invite you to always stop by.

    As with your habit of hitting the "Next" button, I tend to follow any comments made on my blog back to their author and end up reading their blogs...my version of Blog-stalking. I have to say I really enjoyed your "Where do the Mermaids Stand" entry, and the Sour Cream and Mayo one had me laughing.

    Thank you for putting down your thoughts and observations...I like the way you look at life.

    Zach

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss your blogs, Steph. Hope to hear from you again soon!

    ReplyDelete